Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Question On Jess??

  1. #1
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Question

    Jess is half Irish and half Japanese from what I have read in her book so far. Being that she is the other Irish girl in the half but only half. I want purchase Nellie's Celtic Cross for her as a replacement part and have her waer the Celtic Cross. Do you guys think this ok and if its a good idea or not? Please leave me feedback adn what you think of this idea of mine.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Nellie's cross and can't see why you can't get one for Jess. I was actually thining that my Samantha might like one to match her friend. Let me know if you find a replacement part number for it.

    Thanks,

  3. #3
    mypinkmermaid
    Guest mypinkmermaid's Avatar

    Post

    Why wouldn't it be ok?! Our dolls can be whatever we want them to be, that's the joy of them! Jess is adorable dressed in the Irish dance outfit too, but one warning: that Celtic cross necklace is $15.00! I have no idea why so expensive, so you may wish to just order it as part of Nellie's accessories for only $5 more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •